/* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ */

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I Wish (One of Three)

I kinda wish I had anything,
Positive to say at all,
About love and companionship,
In a flowery poem, but,
I really don't.

You find me, you lie to me,
You bring me up, and, then,
You remind me that I am,
An ugly little stain.

It's all lies, all lies,
The game of love and lust,
There's nothing underneath,
Your paper-thin flesh,
When you smile, I can see,
Straight through.

You find me, you lie to me,
You delude me into security,
Then, you remind me of all,
The worst qualities of this,
Sick, sad race of ourn.

I won't trust you, I won't,
Lust for you, I won't give,
In to the lies they tell,
About the happy ending.

It's all lies, all lies,
The game of boy meets girl,
Fluff and tuck, followed with,
Kiss and fuck, aren't we,
Delightful fools?

Yeah, I wish I did have,
A positive love poem.