/* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ */

Friday, March 11, 2005

The Least Lachrymose

Ever forget what you wanted to say? I do. All the time, like now! So, I wrote this, instead:

The word 'Denazify' was used in an article from CNN, in terms of "denazifying" Germany.

In Emacs, a Unix word processor, one of the options in the C++ menu, for the processing of C++ source code, is 'Backslashify.'

The act of taking a data structure in programming and turning it into a proper heap was called 'to heapify' by one of my Computer Science professors.

At this point, aren't we just making shit up as we go in the English language, or is it just me?

"After an intense session of intercourse, I felt completely fuckified."

"Would you like me to fillify your coffee cup for you, sir?"

"I woke up, and was still tirefied from the night before."

I am amusified.

[FIN]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home