/* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ */

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Further Cop-Outs: More Delays

The barrage of real-life-type affairs contines to prevent me from sitting down and truly writing anything worthwhile. I will be taking this week off from even attempting to do as much, so that I can catch up with the obstacles in my way (that I can see clearly now). In case you're curious, basically restarting the college semester and taking up the mantle of the head or vice-head of various organisations has preoccupied my time, along with visiting missed acquaintances who were away for the summer. My life is uninteresting; the interesting things I do with my life will commence, again, next week.

I also swear the two entries I promised "next Monday" will actually surface soon. They're big'uns, so I hope you, my imaginary readers, will understand the time expended hasing them out, editting and revising the myriad words I type on the keyboard to ensuring that what I inevitably put up here is not complete tripe—only fractionally so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home