/* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ */

Thursday, July 27, 2006

No Apologia: Net Neutrality

I want to try something new with this entry: instead of just rambling and ranting about my political and worldly views with barely any context and no reference, no bibliography or Works Cited Page, as it were, I want to actually dissect an issue based on outside resources, official and unofficial remarks made by people who aren't me and are potentially more or less qualified to speak on the matter at hand. Depending on how I feel about the result, I will do this each month.

The first issue I want to address is the Network Neutrality Act. The full body of this entry will be posted later, when I finish it. I apologise for the delay due to the scope and scale of the undertaking. I hope one or two days wait is not too much of a wait for something that's not just bullshit filler.

CHECK BACK MONDAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home