/* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ */

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Pari Passu, So Goes Relevance and Sanity

Another inconsequential entry!

I have a question, for the general public: what the fuck is this Juniper Lee show even about? There's some girl who hardly talks, some screaming kid who says a lot of things that make no sense, and a Scottish dog. There's not really so much an introduction of a plot as, suddenly, they're all kicking some crazy dinosaur around, and nobody seems to think this is unusual, and there's a lot of random dialogue . . . I'm just confused.

I'm going to go ahead and endorse Studio Shinnyo, because another story came out from him and I've been reading it all weekend. Ah, fanfictions: my guilty pleasure.

Adios.

1 Comments:

Blogger c.Jay Wrong wrote:

By all rights, I ought to just delete the above spammed comment. But, really, I'm not. Why? Because I relish in the irony of an automotive industry "opportunity" being offered to someone who is so utterly bitter about cars and driving and automobiles in general as I am. Seriously. I hate cars. Also, spam . . . Hate that, too.

Teehee.

Mon Aug 22, 08:01:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home