/* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ */

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Weathered Man (A Brief Review)

If there is to be one particular actor to play the role of a man on the edge of a nervous breakdown and is struggling for identity, purpose, and confidence in the age of modern, overwhelmed, burnt-out mankind it has to be Nicolas Cage.

I've been fond of his work ever since Bringing Out the Dead, 8mm, and Adaptation. I'm a biased opinion on his movies, same with Jack Nicholson, Tom Cruise, and Nicole Kidman.

The Weatherman: 7% FR

It strikes me that I haven't really done an elaborate review of a movie in awhile. I should, perhaps, finish up the "Of 2005" series of posts, too.

The characters, story, and style of Weatherman was really fucking brilliant, though, and there's not much I have to say about it aside from that for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home