/* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ */

Sunday, January 09, 2005

20TS04 (Impervious Quality)

And, now, with the twofold intent of having some new content for the oh-five, and to inspire myself to get new music (since I let myself fall into a habit of listening to the same thing, too often), I present to you, the readers, a list of my personal Twenty Songs of Preference for 2004, in no particular order:

1. Muse - Sing For Absolution
2. Queens of the Stone Age - Hangin' Tree
3. Audioslave - The Last Remaining Light
4. Tom Waits - Goin' Out West
5. Mindless Self Indulgence - Your Problem Now
6. Faith and the Muse - Running Up That Hill
7. Primus [with Tom Waits] - Coattails of a Dead Man
8. Pitchshifter - Eight Days
9. Nomeansno - The Day Everything Became Nothing
10. Fugazi - Break
11. Green Day - Dissapearing Boy
12. The Exies - My Goddess
13. Strung Out - Betrayal
14. Redcore - Free D
15. George Thorogood & The Destroyers - Who Do You Love?
16. Clint Mansell & The Kronos Quartet - The Hope Overture
17. Denis Leary - Asshole
18. Shellac - My Prayer To God
19. Kyuss - Rodeo
20. System of a Down - Aerials

There are a lot of songs I couldn't think of in the five minutes I wrote this up. Suffice it to say that these stuck out in my mind, and I should stop listening to them all so damn much.

Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home