/* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ */

Thursday, September 23, 2004

The Inkhorn Doth Not Run Dry (The Most Pointless Entry #02)

Some of you may wonder, "Why is this the Most Pointless Entry number two?" Well, because I wrote the first one before this one, chronologically, but it hasn't been published, yet.

Others of you may wonder, "Is it just me, or did he only just now publish the Tuesday and Sunday entries, this week?" Yes, you're right, I have been failing at keeping this up, but I'm determined not to let it slip too far, ever (without warning).

So, that's it: irony and apology. And, now, needless quotation of Neil Gaiman literature: "Shadow had done three years in prison. He was big enough and looked don't-fuck-with-me enough that his biggest problem was killing time. So he kept himself in shape, and taught himself coin tricks, and thought a lot about how much he loved his wife."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home