/* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ */

Thursday, April 11, 2002

Bienvenidos, you have entered this faintly touched mind of mine. I, in a nutshell, created this for the purpose of venting and ranting about any subjects at hand; anything qualifies, from the events in my life, to current events, to the price of a baker's dozen of eggs at Food Lion in Monrovia. If you're even reading this, that means you either stumbled upon this place entirely at random, or are acquainted with me in some form or fashion, so I won't go any deeper into an introduction than I am a young man of age nineteen, enrolled in college, and an artist in multiple senses of the word, in my own mind, at least. This, in fact, is simply another facet of my exploration of the literary venue of art. I'm not particularly in the mood to go into anything detailed or elaborate right now, let alone anything much at all outside of this surface-level preliminary entry, therefore I believe I shall end this righ--

Adios.

Currently Playing Song: Gang of Four - Anthrax
Quote of the Moment: "If every fourth animal in the world is a beetle, maybe every fourth person is a DUMB FUCK!" - Nomeansno, "Everyday I Start To Ooze."